**At this time Fotolanthropy will not be taking applications for photographers and filmmakers until June 1st 2013. Thank you for your interest and please check back with us in May as we are making some exciting for Fotocrew members as we have since become a non-profit organization!
Apply below for the opportunity to unite with photographers and filmmakers across the country to capture true stories that inspire others! We ask that you only apply if you are dedicated to the cause of fotolanthropy and will give your best to a project. We will review your website, style, reputation and contact you to let you know if you will be invited to be a FOTOcrew Member.
What is a FOTOcrew Member? The title FOTOcrew Member is a coveted and exclusive title as it describes a compassionate filmmaker or photographer that has been selected to work on Fotolanthropy projects. Crew members are professional artists that have giving hearts and use their camera for good. They will receive a badge to use on their website to promote this title they have received. They will also have the freedom to produce Fotolanthropy stories at anytime they like.
Photographers: A FOTOcrew photographer selects a story and gives a portrait session to the family/individual. Fotolanthropy covers the cost of products given to the family (album, flash drive, slideshow). Fotolanthropy gives the photographer the tools they need to setup a great portrait session and a step by step process on how to fully give to a family or individual.
Filmmakers: Fotolanthropy selects 5-10 inspiring true stories each year to create a powerful short film. If you would like to give of your talents and apply to film a Fotolanthropy project, please fill out your application and you will be contacted to learn more of this commitment.
We want the best for our clients so we ask that you only apply if you meet the requirements listed below:
- Professional photographer with an established company that has been in business for at least 3 years
- Use a professional DSLR camera and lenses
- Provide complimentary portrait session to client
- Provide of 25-40 (fully edited) images with release to client
- Professional filmmaker/videographer with 3 years experience
- Use of professional DSLR camera and lenses
- Proper sound equipment for film interviews and voice over’s
- Provide complimentary film session to client
Fotolanthropy Crew Member Benefits
- Opportunity to give back and to forever impact a life!
- The ability to unite with artists across the country
- To build a charitable credibility in your community
- To market your business with a great mission
- Receive a fotolanthropy badge that may be posted on your website, blog and other marketing materials
Photographers and filmmakers may, in their discretion, provide services and product beyond what is listed above.
Remember, all photography images and film footage may be used by fotolanthropy for any purpose.